Benefits of Concrete PaversWe recommend concrete pavers to our clients for a wide range of reasons. Some of the main benefits of these materials include:
- High Durability: Concrete pavers are made to withstand years of usage. They feature at least 8,000 psi of average compressive strength. Thus, your concrete paver driveway can handle the heaviest of vehicles and heavy foot traffic. Since they feature many joints, they resist cracking when compared to larger paving materials.
- Highly Versatile: Concrete pavers are versatile, allowing us to use them for almost all types of outdoor spaces. They are available in different shapes, colors, and textures, allowing us to choose something that meets your preferences and needs. The non-skid surface further helps increase the types of applications including poolside walkways, outdoor kitchens, and paver patios.
- Low Maintenance: These pavers require low maintenance and thus bring down the cost of ownership. All the maintenance they will need is regular sweeping and rinsing occasionally. Pressure washing can help get rid of tougher stains. Besides, the pavers can be easily replaced if they get cracked or get irremovable stains.
Types of Concrete Paver SolutionsWe design and install different types of hardscaping features using concrete pavers. This includes:
- Driveways: Concrete paver driveways help add character to your home and improve its curb appeal. These pavers provide the flexibility to choose decorative options to give a completely individualized look and feel to your driveway. We can work with you to select the color and orientation of your pavers.
- Walkways & Pathways: Concrete paver pathways allow you to give a customized look to your yard. Paver pathways can help keep your loved ones and guests safe during the winter months, as the patterns provide a slip-resistant surface. You can have a beautiful walkway created to your liking within your budget.
- Patios: These pavers are popular patio materials, as they allow the creation of unique patterns and designs, without costing a fortune. You can use them in the front yard to create your paver patio to boost the curb appeal and combine the feature with a paver driveway and walkway.
We can create a wide range of other hardscapes using the versatility of concrete pavers. This also includes decks, courtyards, and pool decks. If you want to create outdoor features using concrete pavers, Discount Pavingstone can help. We specialize in installing high-quality paving stone products. We have an experienced and highly trained team with over 25 years of combined industry experience. Our skills and expertise can transform your ideas and vision into reality. If you want to discuss your project with us, feel free to contact us at 1-866-64-STONE or write to us.