Benefits of Interlock Paver InstallationOur interlocking paver installation services bring the following benefits to your home and life:
Durability & LongevityInterlocking pavers are used for making high-strength, compressed concrete. When specialize in creating patios, driveways, and walkways that are highly resistant to degradation from the weather and salts. We use abrasion-resistant pavers that provide you with a lifetime of peace of mind. Our professional and proven installation process means that your outdoor features will retain their original beauty for decades.
Cost SavingsThere are several ways interlock pavers help you save costs:
- Interlocking paving solutions cost less than traditional concrete pavers
- When you are building a new home, using interlocking pavers can help you save when you need to build walkways, driveways, or other features. This is because these pavers may prevent the need to install costly drainage systems.
Environment-FriendlyStormwater runoff creates a wide range of environmental challenges. Water runoff can carry contaminants into the natural waterways. It can also overwhelm the natural waterways, creating erosion and flooding. Interlocking pavers provide a permeable layer that prevents these problems, allowing excess water to return to the soil.
Our Interlock Paver SolutionsOnly top-quality pavers are used in our projects. We provide you with the option to choose from different styles of pavers, installing them in patterns to create unique looks. Our installation services will help improve your property’s value with custom-designed features such as patios, driveways, and walkways. We design and install features that not only improve your home’s looks but also add functional meaning to the space.
Our interlock paver installation solutions include:
- Installing decorative interlocking pavers for walkways, driveways, patios, porches, and steps
- New construction and repairs of existing surfaces
- Enhancing your existing paver or stone hardscapes
- Providing complete custom hardscape design and installation services using different types of pavers
Our Interlock Paver Installation ProcessWe begin by understanding the scope of your project and determining the best process. We will meet you for a consultation to gather all the information before creating the design. So, the main steps in our process are as follows:
- Consultation: We will do everything about your property, project, and your specific needs.
- Design: We will create a design after gathering all the information. We may use multiple techniques to illustrate what the completed project will look like.
- Plan: Once the design has been reviewed and approved, we will create a plan for its implementation while keeping your timeline and budget in mind.
- Installation: Once the fixed pricing has been presented and approved, we will start installing your interlocking paver feature.
At Discount Pavingstone, we have over 25 years of industry experience. We are a fully licensed and insured company in La Crescenta, CA, providing our services to all types of clients throughout the region. If you want to learn more about our services or want to discuss your project, feel free to contact us at 1-866-64-STONE or send us a message.